UPTOWN REALTY, LLC
Effective as of November 16, 2011
Welcome to the website and online presence (the “Site”) of Uptown Realty, LLC a Texas Limited Liability Company based out of Austin, Texas (“Uptown Realty”, “we”, or “us”). Uptown Realty respects the privacy of those who access and/or use the Site (“You”, “Your”, “User”, or collectively “Users”) and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable information we collect from You as You access and/or use the Site via the Internet, the world wide web, mobile networks, or any other communication methods now known or in the future developed.
- I. The Information That The Site Collects.
In addition, like many websites, when You access the Site, we may automatically record certain information from Your system by using different types of other common Internet technology. This automatically collected information may include Your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique device or User ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that You access on the Site, and the dates and times that You visit Site.
- b. Personally Identifiable Information. Uptown Realty only collects personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided to us by a User.
- II. The Way We Use This Information.
- III. Security of Information. Uptown Realty maintains our systems in accordance with commercially reasonable industry standards to preserve the integrity and security of Your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information You Transmit through the Site, and You do so at Your own risk. Once we receive Your Transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial“Perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, and You use the Site at Your own risk.
- IV. Children. UPTOWN REALTY DOES NOT SELL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR PURCHASE BY CHILDREN. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SITE.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUNG CHILDREN IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT. FOR THAT REASON, UPTOWN REALTY DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR MAINTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM PERSONS UNDER 13 YEARS-OF-AGE. IF UPTOWN REALTY LEARNS THAT PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF PERSONS LESS THAN 13-YEARS-OF-AGE HAS BEEN COLLECTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, THEN WE WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO DELETE THIS INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER 13 WHO HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, THEN PLEASE
">EMAIL US TO HAVE THAT INFORMATION DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting children’s access to certain types of material on the Internet. While Uptown Realty does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service.
- OnGuard Online
- The Child Safety Network
- Control Kids
- Cyber Sitter
- Net Nanny
- VI. Events Outside of Ordinary Business Practices. IN CONNECTION WITH AN EVENT OUTSIDE OF UPTOWN REALTY’S ORDINARY BUSINESS PRACTICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A SALE, MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, CHANGE IN CONTROL, TRANSFER OF SUBSTANTIAL ASSETS, REORGANIZATION, OR LIQUIDATION, UPTOWN REALTY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER, SELL, OR ASSIGN THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED FROM USERS.
UPTOWN REALTY ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE USER INFORMATION IN THE GOOD-FAITH BELIEF THAT IT IS REQUIRED TO DO SO PURSUANT TO JUDICIAL OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL SUBPOENAS, WARRANTS, OR ORDERS, OR TO DISCLOSE SUCH DATA TO A GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTION THAT HAS ASSERTED ITS LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION.
UPTOWN REALTY ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE USER INFORMATION THAT WE BELIEVE, IN GOOD FAITH, IS APPROPRIATE OR NECESSARY: TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST LIABILITY; TO PROTECT UPTOWN REALTY FROM FRAUDULENT, ABUSIVE, OR UNLAWFUL USES; TO INVESTIGATE AND DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS; TO ASSIST GOVERNMENT ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES; TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OR INTEGRITY OF THE SITE; OR TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS, PROPERTY, OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF UPTOWN REALTY, OUR USERS, OR OTHERS.
- VII. NON-U.S. USERS. FOR USERS VISITING THE SITE FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORIES, PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED US WILL BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR SUCH OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORY FOR USE BY UPTOWN REALTY FOR ANY OF THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
- X. Any comments, complaints, or requests for further information can be directed to: